After the data acquisition and data processing have been performed, you can expect the following from the Access Site:
- An output of your data in a generally useable format (e.g. Excel, CSV, Scaffold)
- Raw data files, on your request (be aware such files are large and require specialist software)
- Raw data in a generic MS format, on your request (mzDATA; mzXML; mzML)
- Deposition of the data in a public data repository (e.g. PRIDE)
- Assistance in writing a suitable Materials and Methods section in case you intend to publish your data
If more detailed, scientific, input from the Access Site is requested in data interpretation or when publishing the data, this can be discussed in collaboration with the Access Site.